Who needs plum sauce if I have Alce Nero organic plum jam? I had been wanted to buy a jar of plum sauce. The problem is, how to finish it?
It was already dinner time but I was still busy taking photo of these delicious wings. DG came over scouting, picked up one of the wing and took a bite on it.
Then, he looked around and our conversation went:
DG: Is there any more wings in the kitchen?
Me: Nope, that's all.
DG: What... so little?
DG: That's like one person's portion, I can finish 'em all!
Nom nom nom...
Me: :O (jaw dropped)
Bake 'em at 200℃ for 30 minutes (timing may vary depending on the size of the chicken wings)
'Ding!' Freshly out of the oven.
Mix together oyster sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Alce Nero Organic Wildflower Honey, and Alce Nero Organic Plum Jam.
Bath 'em in the sauce, cook till the sauce thicken, and most importantly, eat 'em before anyone else see it!
- 250g / around 13 small chicken mid joint
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/3 tsp 5-spice powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- a pinch of salt
- some black pepper
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1.5 tsp Alce Nero Organic Plum Jam
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Alce Nero Organic Wildflower honey
- Mix together ingredients A and set aside for at least 3 hours.
- Bake the mid joint in preheated oven at 200℃ for 30 minutes.
- In a pot, mix together ingredients B.
- Add chicken mid joint into ingredients B and cook until the sauce thicken.
- 1.5茶匙Alce Nero有机梅果酱
- 1茶匙Alce Nero有机蜂蜜
- Make sure you are a member of Singapore Home Cooks 新加坡家庭美食分享 (a Facebook closed group). If not, join now!
- Like and Share this post (please share in public so that I can see it! You must be a member of Singapore Home Cooks 新加坡家庭美食分享 first before you can see this post)