Blooming Flower Stuffed Mushroom
- 1 egg tofu, mashed
- 150g fish paste
- 1 tbsp CP Clear Chicken Broth Concentrate
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 10 shiitake mushroom, fresh or dried (pre-soaked the mushroom if using dried mushroom)
- 1 stalk coriander leaves
- a handful of wolfberries, soaked
- 3 oz chicken broth
- 2 tbsp Shao Hsing wine
- 1/2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Mix together ingredients A
- Cut away the stem of the mushrooms.
- Spoon the fish paste mixture onto the mushroom and decorate with coriander leaves and wolfberries to form a flower shapes
- Steam the mushrooms for 15 minutes.
- Combine ingredients C in a pot, heat up and let it simmer until the sauce thicken.
- Pour the sauce over the dish.