- 200g milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 32g sugar
- 32g butter
- 13g corn starch
- 13g plain flour
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- egg for egg wash
- cut fruits of your choice
- Heat up milk until bubbly.
- In a separate bowl mix B together.
- Add B into milk and cook over medium heat, keep stirring and cook until thicken.
- Keep in the fridge overnight.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 4 square pieces that fit nicely into your muffin tin. Trim off the side if necessary (I trimmed off around 2 cm from 2 sides of the pastry).
Lay puff pastry on the muffin tin as shown in picture below.
Egg wash the side of the puff pastry.
Poke holes on puff pastry at the bottom with fork to prevent it from puffing up.
- Bake at 200C for 15 minutes.
- Put a spoonful of custard into the puff pastry and arrange cut fruits on top.