- 100g glutinous rice flour
- 60g pandan juice
- 25g coconut milk (2 heaping tablespoon of coconut mix with 6 tablespoon hot water, sift out the juice)
- 50g gula Melaka
- 80g shredded coconut + 1/8 tsp salt, steamed
- Mix A together until form a dough.
- Divide the dough to 20 portions, each around 9g.
- Cut and divide gula Melaka into 20 portions, each around 2.5g. Cut each portion into 2-3 smaller pieces.
Wrap a portion of gula melaka into a portion of dough, seal up.
- In a pot boil some water.
- Cook the glutinous rice ball in the water. When the balls started to float up, keep a timer for 4 minutes and then drain the balls.
Immediately coat the balls with shredded coconuts.