- 250g flour
- 15g milk powder
- 40g icing sugar
- 170g butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 20g egg white
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 200ml milk
- 65g sugar
- Mix ingredients (A) well to form dough. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Mix together ingredients (B), make sure the sugar is evenly distributed. Run the mixture through sieve.
- Remove dough from fridge, roll up to 0.8cm thickness. Using a round cutter slightly bigger than the diameter of your mould (just enough to cover the diameter of your mould), cut the dough.
- Place the dough in your mould and start pressing to spread it until it is enough to cover the inner part of mould.
- Trim off the excess dough from side.
- Pour in the egg mixture and bake immediately at preheated oven at 180C for 25 mins.