- 400g glutinous rice
- 250g chicken (deboned), cut into 16 chunks
- 8 mushroom (small size), soaked
- 1 chinese sausage, sliced
- 2 tbsp dried shrimp, washed
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 8 tbsp ABC kecap manis
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- few dashes pepper
- In a frying pan, heat oil and stir fry dried shrimp and garlic until fragrant.
- Add chicken, mushroom, chinese sausage and all the seasonings. Stir to coat and let it simmers for a few minutes.
- Remove chicken, mushroom and chinese sausage, set aside.
- With the remaining sauces in the frying pan, add in glutinous rice. Stir to coat well.
Distribute chicken, mushroom and chinese sausage to the bottom of 8 small bowls. Top up with glutinous rice.
Fill in water until just level with the glutinous rice.
- Steam for 45 minutes.