- 1 litre water
- 200g gula Melaka (palm sugar)
- 2 pandan leaves, tied into knots
- 1 packet 10g agar-agar powder
- 200ml thick coconut milk
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- In a pot, bring A to boil and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove pandan leaves and sieve the mixture.
- Add B and stir until dissolve.
- In a bowl, gently mix together ingredients C with a fork.
Pour in C to the pot, stir while pouring, let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Pour into 7" mould (or any jelly mould) and let it cool in the fridge until firmly set.