It is almost end of the week again, and it is time to celebrate and pamper ourselves with something special, in preparation for the coming weekend!
All right you got me, I am just finding excuses to make this dish.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 jar (350g) Alce Nero Tomato Sauce with Chilli
- 5 tbsp white wine
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 500g mussel, scrubbed and de-bearded (I frozen one to save time)
- a handful parsley, chopped
- In a pan, heat up oil and stir fry garlic till fragrant.
- Add in B, bring to boil.
- Add in C, cook covered for 5 minutes or until the mussels opened
- Garnish with chopped parsley
- 1罐（350克）Alce Nero辣椒番茄酱
- Make sure you are a member of Singapore Home Cooks 新加坡家庭美食分享 (a Facebook closed group). If not, join now!
- Like and Share this post (please share in public so that I can see it! You must be a member of Singapore Home Cooks 新加坡家庭美食分享 first before you can see this post)