So now, I really appreciate those recipe that is quick, easy, and no-fuss. Better still if there is some element of fun imbued in it, so that I can engage the kids in the process.
Happily, I made these cookies. I tried to make some funky shape but somehow this shape is the most popular, and easiest in fact. Simple is better!
Now lets get to work. It is really straight forward, just mix the butter and flour.
And add in the rest of ingredients except chocolate chips.
Roll round and make a indentation at the middle of the cookies.
Now it is time for the kids take over!
Into oven those cookies go!
Coconut Butter Cookies
- 120g butter
- 165g cake flour
- 20g dessicated coconut
- 45g icing sugar
- 25g egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- some chocolate chips
- Mix together A until well combined.
- Add B and mix until just combined.
- Divide to around 37 portions.
- Roll round and make a dented mark in the middle, place a chocolate chip on top.
- Bake at preheated oven at 160C for 20 minutes.