We made these cookies last Friday. It was a school holiday in-lieu of Children's Day, the two cookies monsters had nothing to do at home. What is a better way to spend their time than engaging them in cookies making and then let them savour the fruits of their work? Somehow, I noticed that they are more likely to enjoy the food if they are involved in the preparation process.
So I decided to make some simple butter cookies, and allow them to decorate them by piping plum jam on top.
These cookies are very easy to make, there is no need of mixer, you can do it with your bare hand. There are only 6 ingredients needed (eggs are not in the picture).
After mixed together the cookie dough, I piped them with my Wilton 1M tip. You can use any of your favorite tip, and pipe into any shape you like.
Use a chopstick (or just use your finger) to make a dented mark in the middle of the cookies.
Tadah! This one was piped by me. After this photo, I relinquished from my duty, sat back and let them finish the job!
- 165g cake flour
- 120g butter
- 45g powdered sugar
- 30g egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp Alce Nero Organic Plum Jam
- In a bowl mix together A until well combined.
- Add in B and mix till just combined.
- Fit a piping bag with your favorite tip (I used Wilton 1M) and pipe out shape as desired.
- With a chopstick (or use your finger), make a dented mark in the middle and squeeze a drop of the jam on top.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180℃ for 10 minutes and thereafter 120℃for 10 minutes.
- 1汤匙Alce Nero 有机梅果酱
- 装入裱花袋, 放入裱花嘴（我用威尔顿1M），挤出喜爱的形状。
- Make sure you are a member of Singapore Home Cooks 新加坡家庭美食分享 (a Facebook closed group). If not, join now!
- Like and Share this post (please share in public so that I can see it! You must be a member of Singapore Home Cooks 新加坡家庭美食分享 first before you can see this post)