Banana Butter Cake 香蕉牛油蛋糕



Bananas, I can't tell you enough how much I love them. They taste so good on its own and any over-riped one can be made into great dessert easily. 

They are natural sweetener. With bananas in my dessert, I always reduce the sugar substantially. Then, I can tell myself that I am eating 'healthy' dessert! Woohoo!

My butter cake is seldom made plain. I simply cannot stand it being lonely. This time, I find it a companion. Yes you get it right, banana it is!

Me want bananaaa...! Poopaye. 
('I want banana! Goodbye' in Minion's language)



To make this banana cake in a no-mixer way, you can use this quick and easy reverse creaming method. It makes my life so much easier with this one-bowl mixing trick! I will show you how to do it step-by-step in the following video:




Banana Butter Cake
Make one small loaf 7" x 2" cake

Ingredients
  • 100g butter
  • 47g sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 100g banana puree
  • 100g plain flour
  • 3/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1/8 tsp baking soda
Cooking Directions
  1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy
  2. Add eggs in a slow steady stream with low speed.
  3. Add in banana puree and combine.
  4. In a bowl mix together plain flour, baking powder and baking soda.
  5. Sift dry ingredients into the batter and fold until just combined.
  6. Bake in preheated oven at 180℃ for 30 minutes.
香蕉牛油蛋糕
做一个7" x 2"蛋糕

配料
  • 100克牛油
  • 47克糖
  • 2个鸡蛋
  • 100克香蕉泥
  • 100克普通面粉
  • 3/4茶匙发粉
  • 1/8茶匙小苏打

做法
  1. 牛油和糖打到轻和蓬松
  2. 慢慢加入鸡蛋,以低速拌均匀
  3. 加入香蕉泥。
  4. 在一个碗里混合在一起面粉,发粉和小苏打。
  5. 把粉类过筛倒入面糊,用切拌法混合到刚刚结合。
  6. 在已预热烤箱以180℃烘烤30分钟。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...