All right, in fact, this is just to please my little ones who love everything in their mini size. That 'wow' look on their face? That is priceless.
Make 6 cupcakes
- 60g milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 70g flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 57g butter
- 60g sugar
- 1 egg
- 40g semisweet chocolate chips
- cherry in heavy syrup
- shaved chocolate
- fresh cherry
- In a bowl combine A together.
- In another bowl, combine B and mix well.
- In yet another bowl, cream together butter and sugar until the color turn pale and fluffy.
- Add egg in a slow stream while continue to beat.
- Add half of B, then half of milk mixture and fold gently. Add the rest of B and the rest of the milk and fold until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and gently mix well.
- Pour batter into cups.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 20 minutes.
- Cut a hole in the cupcake and place a pitted cherry (I used cherry in heavy syrup) in the hole.
- Frost and decorate the cupcake as desired.