Sponge Starter Dough
- 210g bread flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 120ml water
- all starter dough
- 90g bread flour
- 10g milk powder
- 3g salt
- 40g sugar
- 1 egg
- 60g butter
- Mix together starter dough and let it ferment 2-3 hours.
- Pour flour into the starter dough and mix well. Add in the rest of the ingredients (except butter) and knead.
- Add in butter and mix until incorporated.
- Divide the dough to 6 and shape it round. Let it rest for an hour.
- Egg wash and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 190C for 15 minutes.