Beware, if you are not a fan of sour food, this is not for you.
- 7 chicken drumlet
- oil for deep frying
- 25g butter, unsalted
- 75ml hot sauce (I used Frank's hot sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- few dashes of garlic powder
- 50g plain flour
- 15g cornflour
- 2g baking powder
- 60g water
- 10g cooking oil
- In a bowl, mix together plain flour, corn flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add in water and stir to combine (do not keep stirring in the same direction to prevent the development of gluten).
- Add oil into the batter and let the batter rest for at least 30 minutes.
Evenly coat the chicken drumlets with the batter.
- Heat oil (enough to cover chicken wings, around an inch) in deep fryer to around 190 degree Celsius.
Deep fry the chicken over medium heat until the drumlets turn brown, around 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat up a sauce pan over low heat, combine the ingredients for sauce. Stir to combine.
- Toss together the sauce with the drumlets. Serve immediately.
- 75毫升辣酱（我用弗兰克的辣酱 Frank's Hot Sauce）