Would you like a bite of it? Not for the faint hearted one...
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter(around 110g), melted
- 1 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup durian paste
- Preheat oven 200 degree Celsius, line muffin tray with 12 muffin liners.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking soda. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat egg lightly, add yogurt, milk, melted butter and whisk until smooth.
- Pour wet ingredient (3) into dry ingredient (2), add 1 cup chocolate chips. Mix until well combine.
- Fill each muffin cup half way with the batter, spoon in a teaspoon of durian paste, then fill it full with more batter. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top. Repeat for all the muffin cup.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted to the middle comes out clean.